Last Updated: January 31, 2022
“Personal information” is information that identifies you and is associated with a specific person. Personal information does not include information that is anonymous, aggregated, or is no longer identifiable to a specific person. We may collect the following types of personal information about you through the App or from your insurance companies or independent insurance agents, including but not limited to:
- Basic registration information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, user name, password, and other registration information.
- When you use the App, you may also be asked to provide identification information to confirm your identity, including your first and last name.
- You will be required to have an online account with your insurance companies and insurance agents. You will be required to provide personal information for them. Please see the privacy policies of your insurance companies and agents for information as to what personal information they collect and how it’s used. We do not collect any of the personal information you provide to your insurance company or insurance agent, except for the information described in this paragraph.
- We may collect information about your interaction with our App such as your device type, operating system, average time spent on our App, unique identifiers, device IDs, app version, mobile network information, and mobile phone number.
- We may request or receive other personal information such as feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas to provide you with other benefits or to improve upon the Service. In such instances, you will be given the opportunity to provide or decline that information.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Notify you with respect to the availability of our Services through personal information obtained from your independent insurance agent and insurance company;
- Respond to your inquiries about our Services;
- Fulfill your requests for our Services;
- Analyze App usage and improve the Services provided through the App;
- Alert you to software compatibility issues and to improve our App design and functionality;
- Deliver to you any notices or alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Services;
- Perform market research, product development, troubleshooting problems, analysis of user behavior, marketing, and promotions;
- Detect and protect against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity;
- In order to allow you to use certain Services, we may be required to verify your identity. We may use your information to verify your identity in the event you contact us for assistance with the App or Services.
- We may use your information to pre-fill form fields on the App for your convenience.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to share or disclose your personal information with law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties:
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process;
- To respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties;
- In an emergency, to protect the health and safety of our App users or the general public; or as otherwise required by any applicable law.
- We may share your personal information with other third parties with your consent or instructions to do so.
Links to and from Other Web Apps
Our App may offer links to other third party websites for your convenience and information only, including your insurance company. These websites have their own privacy and information collection practices and security measures.
Use of Non-Personal Information
We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as zip code, area code, location, time, and the time zone where our App is accessed or used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our offerings, programs, products, services, and advertising.
- We also may collect information regarding customer activities from our other programs and offerings. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our programs, offerings, and services are of most interest.
Protection of Information
We take the security of your information seriously. We use technical and administrative security measures such as but not limited to firewalls, encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to comply with federal and state laws. However, no complete assurance can be made against all cyber attacks and other security breaches. To safeguard against unauthorized access, you may be required to login to our App using a user name and a password.
Third Party Offers, Advertisements, and Data Collection
Cookies and Tracking
Our App and Services are not intended for minors or if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from these individuals. If a minor (as defined by law) provides us with his/her personal information without parental or guardian consent, we encourage the parent or guardian to contact us to have this information removed and to unsubscribe the minor from future communications with us.
Access, Retention, and Destruction of Personal Information
To the extent the personal information contains personal data relating to an individual who resides in the Canada, we acknowledge and agree that we are responsible for compliance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). We acknowledge that we may use personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected, unless you consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent and opt out so that your personal information may be deleted from our system. We do not collect, use, or disclose your personal information without your consent, except where required or allowed by law. We will, in accordance with PIPEDA and upon proof of entitlement and the presentation of proper identification, permit you to access to the personal information we hold about you. You may request access to or, if applicable, a correction of the personal information we have in our possession.
Questions or Concerns
10 Inverness Dr. E Suite 100
Englewood, CO 80211